- Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) conducts entrance for Agriculture and Allied Sectors.
- This examination is also called ICAR – All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA) i.e. ICAR-AIEEA.
Courses Offered by ICAR
- B.Sc / B.Tech / B.F.Sc in.
Agriculture / Horticulture / Fisheries / Forestry / Sericulture / Biotechnology / Agriculture Engineering / Dairy Technology/ Food Science/ Veterinary Science etc.
- +2 passed/ pursuing.
- +2 passed with minimum 50% marks (unreserved) or 40% marks (SC/ST).
- Candidates should have Physics, Chemistry and one of subject from, Biology/ Agriculture/ Mathematics Candidate age must be b/w 17-23 (unreserved/ OBC) & 5 Year relaxation for reserved categories.
Section A For B.Sc / B.F.Sc.
Physics, Chemistry & Biology Agriculture.
Section B For B. Tech.
Physics, Chemistry & Math.
180 MCQ (4 mark each & 1/4th we marking for wrong answer)
- Full year course for ICAR-AIEEA preparation.
- Crash Course for ICAR- AIEEA (From January - April).
WHY CHOOSE US
- Best in infrastructure & Support.
- Emerged as No. 1 Institute in the Area especially for NDA preparation.
- Classes by Renowned Faculty.
- Specialized Exam Specific Study Material & Mock Tests.
- Individual Monitoring.
- Time-to-Time Feedback to Parents.
- Pre-planned Class Schedule.
- Highest Selection Rate.
- Special Focus on Boards and Competitive Exam preparations.
- Coverage of Whole Syllabus.