- Common Law Admission test ( CLAT) is National level entrance exam.
- CLAT is organized for admission in LLB & LLM courses.
- CLAT Conducts once in a year in the month of May.
- CLAT test is conducted for admission in 18 National Law Universities of India.
- 12th passed students with min 45% marks (unreserved/OBC) & 40% marks (SC/ST) are eligible.
- 12th pursuing students are also eligible for CLAT.
- Upper age limit is 20yr (unreserved) & 22 yr (reserved)
- Full year course for CLAT Preparation.
- Crash Course (From January - April).
- Mode of Exam : Online.
- Medium : English.
- Duration : 2 Hours.
- Marks : 200 marks( 200 MCQ with 1 mark each & 1/4th negative marking of wrap answer).
- General Knowledge & current Affairs.
- Legal Aptitude.
- Elementary mathematics.
- Constitutional Law.
WHY CHOOSE US
- Best in infrastructure & Support.
- Emerged as No. 1 Institute in the Area especially for NDA preparation.
- Classes by Renowned Faculty.
- Specialized Exam Specific Study Material & Mock Tests.
- Individual Monitoring.
- Time-to-Time Feedback to Parents.
- Pre-planned Class Schedule.
- Highest Selection Rate.
- Special Focus on Boards and Competitive Exam preparations.
- Coverage of Whole Syllabus.