Commerce Coaching Center
Being the best coaching centre in Amritsar we at Veron institute, Rani ka bagh, Amritsar provide classes for commerce apart from the medical and non medical subjects for 11th and 12th .Learners are provided with the free comprehensive notes and multiple series for tests for all students.Needless to say that the faculty is highly qualified in their respective fields.Even after senior secondary in commerce field, we cater the pupils with classes for CA foundation.Special attention is laid on the individual needs of students because of the distinct boards that is CBSE,PSEB,ICSE.In a completely positive environment,our students are achieving their goals and illuminating their as well as the institute’s name.
Small batches size:
Unlike the other institutes ,students here are settled in the small batches in such a way which doesn’t hamper their concenteration while studying so that the teachers can also attend to the individual problems of the students and the learners do not feel hesitated while asking any of the questions.
Quality of study materials:
Upto date notes and latest study material is provided to the students along with the notes of the important and most expected questions,assignments,combined,weekly and full test series so that the students do not face any problem in their final exams.
Coaching with paper perspective:
Imparting comprehensive and indepth knowledge is the sole aim of the faculty at veron but all these things are done by keeping in mind the exams and the exam pattern.That’s why, the pupils not not get excellent results in their grades but also get motivated for appearing in the competitive exams.
As far as the excellence is concerned,individual monitoring is an integral part of the classes.All the students are assessed separately and their problems are resolved on regular basis.
Full time teacher faculty availability:
Students are not supposed to wait for any particular day to ask their doubts to the educators owing to the fact that the institute lets the educatees solve their academic queries at any time when the teacher is present in the institute.
Only institute providing integrated courses:
It is the sole institute in the region providing joint courses to the pupils so that they can prepare for the competitive exams alongside preparing for their 11th or 12th.To cite an example,one can have a package for the entrance exam preparation of NDA or LLB along with 11th or 12th coachings.
Quality and experience of faculty members:
At veron,we have highly qualified and best faculty members who do not only possess 5-10 years of teaching experience in their fields but also have qualified UGC .Our commerce specialist Madam Rohini puri was herself a topper in masters in commerce.Adding more about her,she has been a district level winner in declamation nationwide and a renownned press reporter.Also, the other faculty members are achievers in their master degrees and some are even pursuing P.hD.One of our faculty members has also presented paper in Indonesia in Asia Pacific Peace Research Association.
The core subjects for which upto date arrangements for the classes are done are as follows:
- Business studies
Indepth syllabus of all subjects: Since the syllabus of all the subjects vary slightly for distinct boards so firstly the units that are common in all boards are mentioned followed by the units that are restricted to one board only.
- Introduction to accounting
- Theory base of accounting
- Recording of transactions
- Bank reconciliation statement
- Trial balance and rectification of errors
- Depreciation, provisions and reserves
- Bills of exchange
- Computerised accounting system
- Applications of computers in accounting.
Apart from these, Financial statements and accounts of incomplete records is inclusion to CBSE syllabus.Accounting in database system is there in PSEB and ICSE includes these chapters also-Journal and ledger,capital response expenditure and income, final accounts, non trading organisation, single entry system
Business studies For CBSE:
- Business, Trade and Commerce
- Forms of business organisation
- Private ,public and global enterprises
- Business services
- Emerging modes of business
- Social responsibilities of business and business ethics
- Formation of a company
- Sources of business finance
- Small business and entrepreneurship
- Internal trade
- International business
- Business environment
- Managers and managerial roles
- Automation at workplaces
- Nature and purpose of business
- Structure of business
- Service sector and business
- Social responsibility of business and business ethics
- Forms and formation of business enterprises
- Sectoral organisation of business
- Formation of a company
- Internal trade
- Sources of business finance
- External trade
Unit 1:Understanding Economics
- Definition of Economics: Adam Smith, Alfred Marshall, Lionel Robbins, Samuelson
- Micro and Macro Economics - Meaning and Difference. Basic concepts: utility, price, value, wealth, welfare, money, market, capital, investment, income, production, consumption, saving, Business cycle, Aggregate demand and Aggregate supply.
- Basic problems of an economy: what to produce; how to produce; for whom to produce; efficient use of resources.
- Types of economies: developed and developing; Economic systems: capitalism, socialism and mixed economy; mechanism used to solve the basic problems faced by each economy.
Unit 2:Indian Economic Development
- Parameters of Development.
- Planning and economic development in India.
- Structural Changes in the Indian Economy after liberalization.
- Current challenges facing Indian Economy.
- Economic growth and development.
- Sustainable Development.
- Unit 1:Development Policies and Experience (1947 – 1990)
- Unit 2:Economic Reforms since 1991
- Unit 3:Current Challenges Facing The Indian Economy
- Unit 4:Development Experiences Of India: A Comparison With Neighbours.
- Unit 1:Introduction to managerial economics
- Unit 2:Consumer behaviour and demand
- Unit 3:Producer behaviour and supply
- Unit 4:Forms of market and price determination
- Statistics: definition, scope and limitations of statistics.
- Collection, organization and presentation of data.
- Measures of Central Value: average defined; type of averages: arithmetic mean; simple and weighted; median and mode; ungrouped and grouped data; numericals, relationship between mean, median and mode.
- Measures of dispersion: definition, methods of studying variation - range; standard deviation; quartile deviation; the mean or average deviation; coefficient of variation.
- Correlation: introduction, scatter diagram; Karl Pearson’s coefficient of correlation,Spearman’s coefficient of correlation.
- Index numbers: simple and weighted - meaning, types and purpose. Problems involved in constructing a Price Index Number.
- Some Mathematical Tools used in Economics
- Collection of data
- Organisation of data
- Presentation of data
- Measures of central tendency
- Measures of dispersion
- Index numbers
- Use of statistical tools
- Unit 1:Introduction to statistics.
- Unit 2:Collection of data
- Unit 3:Theory of sampling
- Unit 4:Presentation to data
Career opportunities for commerce students:
- Chartered financial analyst
- Cost and management accountant
- Chartered Accountant
- Company Secretary
- Certified financial planner
- Journalism and mass communication
- Hotel management courses
- Bachelor of economics
- Bachelor of statistics
- Diploma in digital marketing