IIT–JEE (Joint Entrance Examination)
- JEE is single combined entrance exam for admission in Various Governments (IIT and NITs) and private colleges.
- JEE conduct exam every year for admissions in undergraduate programs related to engineering.
- JEE conduct exam in 2 phases – JEE (Main) and JEE (Advanced).
- Top 2.2 Lakh ranked Students in JEE (Main) exam will eligible for JEE (Advanced).
Institutions Participating Under JEE
- 23 IIT having 10000+ seats.
- 31 NITs having 15000+ seats.
- Other institutes like IITs (20), IITM(1), IITDMs(2), IISERs (5), IISc(1), IIST(1), ISM(1), IIPE(1), and ISIs (3) having 4000+ Seats.
- Other State Level Institutions (800+) having 5.5 lakh+seats.
- Students appearing/Passed Class XII or Equivalent may apply for JEE (Main).
- Age Limit -17-25 Years (5 years relaxation to reserved categories).
- Maximum two attempts for JEE (Advanced) is allowed.
Pattern of JEE
JEE is 2 Tier exam consist of tier I and Tier II.
It consist of JEE (Main) exam.
For NITs, IIITS, IIITDMs, IIITM and Private Institutions etc.
Both Online and offline mode
Exam Pattern consist of 2 papers (Optional)
- Paper I : B.E./ B. Tech
- Paper II : B. Arch/ B. Planning
Both contain 90 MCQs 30 each from PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Math’s) with equal weightage.
Total marks : 360
Time Duration : 3 Hours
Each Question : 4 mark
Negative marking : 1 mark
It consist of JEE (Advanced) exam.
For IITs, IISERs and IISc etc.
Only Offline mode.
Exam pattern consist of two papers (compulsory)
Each paper contain 60 Questions (20 from each part of PCM)
Each paper divides into 3 sections (say) Section I, II and III
Time Duration 3 hours
Each Question carries 3 marks
Negative marking – only in Section I & II
Other exams for engineering students: BITSAT, GUJ-CET, VIT, Manipal JEE.
We conduct two programs for IIT (and other Engineering Exams)
- Full Year Program
- Crash Course ( January- April)
WHY CHOOSE US
- Best in infrastructure & Support.
- Emerged as No. 1 Institute in the Area especially for NDA preparation.
- Classes by Renowned Faculty.
- Specialized Exam Specific Study Material & Mock Tests.
- Individual Monitoring.
- Time-to-Time Feedback to Parents.
- Pre-planned Class Schedule.
- Highest Selection Rate.
- Special Focus on Boards and Competitive Exam preparations.
- Coverage of Whole Syllabus.