DATA STRUCTURES & PROGRAMMING METHODOLOGY
Introduction : Define data structure, Data structure operations. Algorithm: Def., Complexity, Time-space trade of, Algorithmic notations. Big O notation. Arrays: Linear array, Representation of Linear array in memory, Traversing linear array, Inserting, Deleting, Sorting (Bubble sort), Searching (Linear search, Binary search). Linked List: Representation in memory, Traversing, Searching, Insertion, deletion, Header Linked List, Two ways List: operations.
Queues : Define Queues, Operations, Dequeues, Priority Queues. String Processing: Introduction, Basic terminology, Storing strings, Character data type, String operations, Word processing. Stacks: Introduction, operations, Arithmetic expression, Polish notations, Transforming infix to postfix, Quick sort, Recursion concept.
Trees : Binary trees, Representation in memory, Traversing, Traversal algorithms using stacks, Binary Search trees: Searching, Inserting and Deleting. Heap and Heap sort. Graphs: Graph Theory Terminology, Sequential Representation, Warshal’s Algorithm, Linked Representation, Traversing a graph. Hashing.
WHY CHOOSE US
- Quality and experience of faculty members
- Small batches sizes (maximum 35)
- Quality of study materials
- Coaching with paper point of view
- Students providing study material for Board Exam / Entrance exam free of cost
- Full-time teacher faculty availability
- Only institute providing Integrated courses
- Individual mentoring