FORMAL LANGUAGES & AUTOMATA THEORY (TOC)
Course Contents : Basic Definitions Operations on Languages: Closure properties of Language Classes. Context Free Languages: The Chomsky Griebach Normal Forms. Linear Grammars and regular Languages. Regular Expressions Context Sensitive Languages; The Kuroda Normal Form, One sided Context Sensitive Grammars.
Unrestricted Languages : Normal form and Derivation Graph, Automata and their Languages: Finite Pushdown 2-push down Automata and Turing Machines, The Equivalence of the Automata and the appropriate grammars. The Dyck Language.
Syntax Analysis : Ambiguity and the formal power Series, Formal Properties of LL (k) and L.R.(k) Grammars. Derivation Languages: Rewriting Systems, Algebraic properties, Canonical Derivations, Context Sensitivity. Cellular Automata : Formal Language aspects, Algebraic Properties Universality & Complexity Variants.
WHY CHOOSE US
- Quality and experience of faculty members
- Small batches sizes (maximum 35)
- Quality of study materials
- Coaching with paper point of view
- Students providing study material for Board Exam / Entrance exam free of cost
- Full-time teacher faculty availability
- Only institute providing Integrated courses
- Individual mentoring