PU LAW ENTRANCE
- PU LLB is Law based entrance exam conducted by PANJAB UNIVERSITY, Chandigarh every year.
- PU LLB is conducted only for 5 yr integrated courses.
- +2 Passed /appeared students from CBSE & its equivalent (eg. PSEB) are eligible.
- Total no of Questions 100 MCQ ( 1 marks each & 1/4th deducted for wrong answer).
- Exam duration 90 minutes.
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||60 MCQ|
|Mental Ability||10 MCQ|
|Law Aptitude||20 MCQ|
|English Language||10 MCQ|
- Exam Mode
English, Hindi & Punjabi
- Exam weightage
Entrance test 50% + Qualifying Examination (+2) 50% + other admission weight age.
- Full year course for PU L.L.B. preparation.
- Crash Course for PU L.L.B. (From January - April).
WHY CHOOSE US
- Best in infrastructure & Support.
- Emerged as No. 1 Institute in the Area especially for NDA preparation.
- Classes by Renowned Faculty.
- Specialized Exam Specific Study Material & Mock Tests.
- Individual Monitoring.
- Time-to-Time Feedback to Parents.
- Pre-planned Class Schedule.
- Highest Selection Rate.
- Special Focus on Boards and Competitive Exam preparations.
- Coverage of Whole Syllabus.