NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test)
- NEET is single combined entrance exam for admission in all Government and private medical colleges.
- NEET Conduct exam every year for Admissions in undergraduate programs related to MBBS/BDS for Medical/Dental courses respectively.
- According to Supreme Court guidelines, NEET is only exam applicable to all Government and Private Institutions (except AIIMS and JIPMER) for medical courses.
Institutions Participating under NEET
- Total 300+ Government and Private Institutions participating under NEET for all medical courses.
- Have 52000+seats.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET
- Aadhaar card is mandatory to apply for NEET examination.
- Students passed/appeared Class XII or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology with English is eligible for NEET
- The minimum Percentage for General Category is 50% (for Reserved 40% and for PH 45%).
- Upper Age limit 25 Years (5 Years relaxation to Reserved categories).
Pattern of NEET
- For Govt. and Private Institutions and AFMC.
- Only Offline mode
- Type of Questions : 180 MCQs
- Total marks are 720
- Consist of 4 Sections Physics, chemistry, Botany and Zoology 45 MCQs each
- Time Duration : 3 hours
- Each question carry : 4 mark
- Negative marking of : 1 mark
Other Exams for Medical Students
|AIIMS (7)||Having 650+ seats|
|JIPMER (1)||Has 150 seats|
We conduct two programs for NEET (and other Medical Exams)
- Full Year Program
- Crash Course ( January- April)
WHY CHOOSE US
- Quality and experience of faculty members
- Small batches sizes (maximum 35)
- Quality of study materials
- Coaching with paper point of view
- Students providing study material for Board Exam / Entrance exam free of cost
- Full-time teacher faculty availability
- Only institute providing Integrated courses
- Individual mentoring