Your use of Veron Institute's website is governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to the
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by Veron Institute through their website www.veronedu.com and mobile application Veron student app for legitimate purposes only.
- All prices, unless indicated specially are in Indian Currency only.
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the reasonable discretion of Veron Institute.
- The User agrees to provide authentic information. Veron Institute reserves the right to confirm and validate the information provided by the User. If upon investigation such User details are found to be incorrect, Veron Institute has the right in its reasonable discretion to reject the registration.
- Veron Institute will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this website which includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service.
- Veron Institute will not be responsible to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- Any student enrolled with Veron Institute will have to regularly work hard. In case the teacher feel that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline or using unfair means in the institute, irregular in attendance, not responding properly, he/she may be expelled from the institute. The decision of the Centre head in this regard will be. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
- If any student is irregular for more than 10 days continuously without any prior written application, he/she will not be allowed to attend/join the classes and will not be given any test paper(s), he/she may be expelled from the Institute. No separate intimation will be sent to the parents. No fee or part of the fee paid will be refunded in such cases. The decision of the Managing Director in this regard will be final
- After depositing money towards 'Registration & Admission', if a student becomes disinterested in the Institute due to any reason whatsoever and wants to take his/her money back, the Institute will not refund the money deposited towards Registration fee/Admission fee. The registration/admission fee deposited towards a particular course will not be adjusted against any other course.
- Registration Fee Refund: No refund of Registration Fee shall be made under any circumstances.
- Short Term Course Fee Refund: No fee refund of any type will be made under any circumstances after joining the Short Term Classroom Courses.
- Refund Before Start of Course: If any student pays the fee for any course wants to withdraw/ask for refund before the commencement of classes/course in the institute, fee will not be refunded.
- No fee will be refunded in case a student leaves the institute after one week of class commencement. Here, his/her departure from the institute may be voluntary or due to any other reasons, whatsoever.